I hope I never forget...



how Sam completely melts my heart for a million different reasons.  He comes in our room almost every morning, climbs into bed, and says, "I love you and I trust you."  He tries to fight James EVERY time I am being tickled.  He stands by his sister; when she is sent to her room Sam is right behind her.  He laughs so easily and has the very best laugh.  He loves his buddy Brooks and cries sometimes because he misses him.  He will go with his Daddy and ride a tractor, work, whatever and never complain.  He listens to waht I ask him and usually does what I ask.  He tries SO hard at everything he does.  It took him hours to learn to pedal his bicycle by himself, but he never gave up.  When we are driving, he is constantly on the look out with his "spy-eyes."  He absolutely believes with his whole heart that his shoes and his underwear make him run really fast!  Of all the little boys in this whole world, I am so glad that I got Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment