Way Behind!

Well- once again I am WAY behind on my blog.  I just can't keep up with everything going on, and things are about to be REALLY crazy :)

Anyway, I wanted to pick up where I left off and maybe I will catch up to Halloween before this new baby gets here!!

A couple months ago we started our back to school routine which means we have something to do every day.  I do like having a routine and the kids are much happier having things to do every day, but I do miss sleeping in!  Here is what our schedule looks like:

Monday:  MOPS
Tuesday:  Preschool/Mother's Day Out 
Wednesday - Dance
Thursday- Preschool/ Mother's Day Out
Friday - Playgroup

And I am taking one class and completing 200 hours of my internship (on Tuesdays and Thursdays while kids are in school).  And in between all of that getting ready for baby!

Here are some of the shots from our first days:

We had to go to the store to buy some new ballet and tap shoes for Ava.  I told her that we could get one new leotard since the ones she wore last year are a little tight.  She saw this one and HAD to have it.  She has worn it every week and all she does is check out herself in the mirror :)


First day of preschool - I am SO not looking forward to kindergarten next year!


Sam on his first day of Mother's Day Out.  You can't tell from this picture but he screamed all morning because he didn't want to go.  He LOVES it though and is so excited to tell me everything about his day when I pick him up.


1 comment:

  1. well there you are ;)
    sounds like you're one busy lady!
    when are you due? have a name picked out?
    hope you're feeling good!

    ReplyDelete