Sam is 2!

My baby turned two on Saturday! 

2 years ago
Today

Sam is so full of life!  He is such a Mommy's boy still.  He is a little apprehensive around people he doesn't know, and likes to stay close to Mommy :)  He loves his sister and wherever she wants to go he will follow.  And every day I ask him, "Are you my buddy?"  and hes says, "No Daddy!"  Daddy can do no wrong as far as Sam is concerned.  He is an eater.  He will eat just about anything that I put on his plate, and he is still eating when the rest of us have been done for a while.  He is not taking a lot, but is definitely starting to say a lot more lately.  He loves to play with balls, cars and trucks, stuffed animals, and destroy anything that Ava is playing with!  He sleeps with three bears, his pacifier, two pillows, and his blanket (and you have to find it all before he goes to bed)!  He is pretty stingy with his hugs and kisses, so I really treasure it when I get one!  Sam - you make our life so full and have completed our family.  We love you!

2 comments: