Dance Dance Dance

Where do I even begin?  We have had so much going on lately!  And I am mad at myself for not blogging more about the kids this summer because this has been such a fun time to watch them grow.  Like the fact that Ava is obsessed with clothes - seriously.  She calls her clothes her "wardrobe," and she has to look at, count, organize, sleep with, her wardrobe every day.  And we have a battle EVERY morning and EVERY night about what she is going to wear?  Is this normal?  Am I raising a diva?  Too many Fancy Nancy books?  I don't know!

And Sam is such a boy!  He is not happy if he is not eating, making a mess, or playing with cars or balls! He is talking a lot more now - some new words this week  - Buzz (Lightyear), yes (before he just grunted), and watch me!

Anyway Ava started dance a couple weeks ago, and she loves it!  It is so funny because she really has a tendency to be shy in a new situation, but she has not been like that at all in dance.  She is making new friends and having so much fun which is exactly what I wanted. 


Showing off her new dance bag!


Alaina, Ava, and Ellen - dance buddies!


I told her to do a ballet pose and this is what I got - ha!
I hope everyone is having a great week - more posts to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment