Easter

We had a great Easter. The Easter Bunny did not disappoint and brought lots of candy, books, cars for Sam, and lip gloss for Ava. She did not appreciate the fact that Sam thought her lip gloss was candy!! Oh well! We spent the day in Russellville with my mom and Matthew. She made a wonderful dinner and put a lot of work into hiding eggs for the kids.
Is it just me - or does it look like James is trying to make a getaway to anyone else??






Time to hunt!! My mom had two areas - one for my little ones, and the other for Erica's kids.




On a side note, I really did take some pictures of Erica's kids hunting eggs, but they are just blurs in the picture. They were moving fast to get those eggs!


2 comments:

  1. How precious are they?! I love the matching outfits! Happy Easter to ya'll!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love their outfits. They look so grown up. On the previous post...love the no furniture in the living room....w/James on the floor...so funny. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete