Catching Up

I have lots of things to write about Easter, but I am not organized enough yet to download the pictures. I will just catch you up on what has been going on.
We are redoing our living room. We sold most of our furniture, and we spent last week sitting on the floor :) Our new furniture is in, and I will post some pictures as soon as I am done decorating. I am already in love with it!

We are playing outside a lot. We go to the park, ride through the neighborhood in the wagon, play with chalk in the backyard, etc. Their favorite thing to do though is dig in the dirt.






I am just swamped with school. I have decided to take a class in May and two summer school classes, so it is not going to get better any time soon! I am just ready to get through.

I promise to write all about Easter this week (with all the pictures for Grandma and Grandpa).

No comments:

Post a Comment