My baby you'll be

Happy 2 months my sweet little Jack!  Can I say I have the absolute sweetest baby.  He is already two months old - how is that possible??

He weighs 10 pounds 6 ounces at the end of two months.  He is still in the 10th percentile in weight and the 40th percentile in height.

Jack has the sweetest disposition.  Most people have never heard him cry. He is happiest in Mommy's arms or laying on the couch smiling and cooing at us.  He sleeps so well, but he is still sleeping with Mommy and Daddy.  HE is not going to know what to do when he has to sleep by himself :)

He loves to watch Ava and Sam and smiles so big for them.  I am in big trouble when he starts moving around!! 

He eats about every three hours - 5 or 6 ounces.  He leans his head all the way back so he can see me when he eats or is going to sleep - the sweetest thing ever!

Jack - you are such a blessing to all of us!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment